Just prior to noon on 1/6/22 JMVFC and mutual aide departments were alerted for an apartment fire in the 1700BLK of Fountain Rock Way in Edgewood. First arriving units found smoke showing from the building. Crews quickly contained the fire to a single bedroom. 2 adults are being assisted by DAC. No injuries reported. Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal state the fire was caused by and electrical malfunction. The homeowner is credited for closing the bedroom door to contain the fire and prevent it from quickly spreading. Remember to Close before you doze.